As a consumer, you have legal rights to:
• Change your mind and withdraw from the sale contract with CLOSET 23 (the “Vendor”) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) received the products purchased from closet23.com. See section 1 below, including the exceptions to this right;
• reject product(s) in certain circumstances, for example because they are faulty or not as described. If so, you shall notify the Vendor within fourteen (14) days of receipt using the email to email@example.com or calling to +39 3492683261 and in this case you will not pay for retourn shipping. Only if the product is faulty, or not as described.
1. Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) receives the relevant product(s) by using one of the following methods:
a) email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
b) writing a post letter to Closet 23 , Via Firenze 23 cap. 06069 Tuoro sul Trasimeno (PG) ITALY.
(c) Make any other clear statement to the Vendor setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract CALLING AT +39 3492683261
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, you must return the products to the Vendor without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw. Please see section 2 below for details of your return options.
By law, it is not possible to exchange the chosen product(s) for other product(s). However, if you request an exchange, we may exchange the product(s) you have returned for alternative product(s) that you have requested, on a goodwill basis and in accordance with our Exchange Policy which is set out in section 5 below.
Your right to change your mind and withdraw from a sales contract does not apply in respect of customised or personalised products, or items that were opened or unsealed after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
2. Procedure for returning products to the Vendor
The Vendor advices you that all the sending costs to return the products you bought have to be payed by the customers. Once the Vendor, Closet23, will receive the product the customer sent back, will be able to verify the integrity of the package(s). If not, the pack will be sent back to the customer, if it's ok the vendor Closet23 will charge back to the customer the article value. The shipping costs are NOT included in the European or extra UE if it's not for our mistake.
3. Compliance checks for returned product(s)
You will be notified if the returned product(s) cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions indicated above. If so, you can choose, at your own expense, to have the product(s) returned to you. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).
We also remind you that, when exercising your right of withdrawal in accordance with section 1 above, you will be liable for any decrease in value of the product(s) returned to the Vendor resulting from any handling of them other than what is necessary to verify their nature, characteristics and functioning. The Vendor may reduce your refund to reflect such decrease in value, up to the total amount you paid for the relevant product(s). For example the Vendor may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
• the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
• the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s), or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
• you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
You will be informed if the Vendor proposes to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to the Vendor providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense.
The Vendor does not assume any responsibility for items returned by mistake or items not related to the return left in the packaging or in the returned items.
4. Refund times and procedures
If you are entitled to return product(s) to the Vendor and have complied with the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant product(s), subject to any deductions in accordance with section 2.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
• Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit's value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
• Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
• Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take fourteen (14) days.
In the case of gifts, the refund of the sums paid for purchases will be made to the individual who made the payment.
5. Exchange Policy
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same product type. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or calling us at +39 3492683261
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
• product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified by the word "EXCHANGE” being indicated on the top in the email or with a phone call asking for it;
• you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same type, but in a different size and/or colour.
• you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the day you receive the products. You must return the products to be replaced to the Vendor within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the day you notified the Vendor of your decision to exchange the products. Please see sections 1 and 2 above for details of how to return product(s) to the Vendor;
• you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
• the product(s) for which you request the replacement must be returned to the Vendor with all packaging which is an integral part of the product(s) (such as a dust bag), they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
• the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to the Vendor in a single shipment. The Vendor reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you communicated your request for an exchange, the Vendor will acknowledge your request by email.
After receiving the product(s) to be exchanged, the Vendor will inspect the product(s) to check that all the above conditions have been fulfilled. If so, the Vendor will verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the product(s) to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement product(s) are not available in the warehouse, the Vendor will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you for the product(s) subject to and in accordance with sections 3 and 4 above.
If the selected product(s) are available in the warehouse, the Vendor will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the replacement product(s). Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which the Vendor was made aware of your request for exchange. The costs for shipping the replacement product(s) shall be borne by the Vendor.
When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be granted a refund nor will you be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
You will be contacted by the Vendor if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. If so, the Vendor will refund you for the product(s) subject to and in accordance with sections 3 and 4 above or (where a refund is not possible in accordance with the section 3 above) contact you to ask whether you wish the product(s) to be returned to you at your expense. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).]
For the EXCHANGE procedur the price is about:
20,00 € for EU countries
30,00 € for extra UE countries
6. Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted unless they are being returned by you in accordance with your legal rights to reject a product (for example, because a product is faulty or not as described).